When I was 2 years old I went to Málaga with my whole family. In the photo I was bathing in the pool wiht my aunt, my brother and my cousin. My mother was sunbathing on de couch. I was having very well with my float witch was a pink turtle. As I was bathing a bathing suit I just a had a toy colored balls inside. few days were fantastic!dijous, 20 de maig del 2010
Adri's photo
When I was 2 years old I went to Málaga with my whole family. In the photo I was bathing in the pool wiht my aunt, my brother and my cousin. My mother was sunbathing on de couch. I was having very well with my float witch was a pink turtle. As I was bathing a bathing suit I just a had a toy colored balls inside. few days were fantastic!
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada